Our B2B Sales Manager will be responsible for creating relationships with new Simplanova partners. The B2B Sales Manager’s focus will be cold calling and book meetings with potential customers to present Simplanova services and tools. As you will be Simplanova New Sales manager, you will take care that Cold contacts become Simplanova partners.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face/online meetings, indirect methods such as networking at conferences, etc.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales.
- Consult with prospects about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Draft and deliver proposals.
- Work with Simplanova’s technical team and product specialists where required to address customer requirements.
- Keep detailed notes on prospect interactions (you will use internal Simplanova’s systems for that).
- Manage invoices, pre-sales documentation, agreements, and other sales documents.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns.
- Freedom and the responsibility to think of solutions, not just do what you are told;
- Fun and informal environment;
- Company events and other team activities;
- Flexible work hours (ability to work from home);
- Ability to gain international experience;
- Ability to participate in conferences;
- Net salary starting at 1300 Eur + bonuses.
- At least 2-years Sales experience in B2B;
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.
- Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English;
- Good time management and analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-working, and customer service skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Cold Calling/Telemarketing experience will be considered as advantage;
- Interest in technology will be considered as advantage.
- Bachelor degree or last year student.