Learn what information Simplanova collects and processes about our website visitors.
How we collect your information?
Simplanova collects your personal information via:
- Forms on the website, where you fill in your personal data
- System on the website where you subscribe to get a newsletter
What information do we collect?
Simplanova collects and processes the following information about you:
- information that you voluntarily provide by filling out and submitting online questionnaires concerning feedback on the website, requesting information on products or services, and seeing employment or contracts. The information you give us may include the following:
1) your name and surname
2) email address
3) phone number
4) company name
5) information about services your company is interested in
6) any other information that is provided in the message/request
- information that you voluntarily provide while seeking employment:
1) your name and surname
2) email address
3) phone number
4) information provided in your CV (previous work experience, education etc.)
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via the Simplanova website for:
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests
- Providing marketing services and sales
- Providing you with information about our products and services
- Developing and testing services
- Administration of Simplanova’s website and running internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, and testing; identifying problems with our servers
Your information may be collected and processed on the following legal bases:
- It is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests, considering these interests are not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms, (GDPR Article 6 (1) (f)
- It is necessary for performing the contract we have with you (GDPR Article 6 (1) (b)
- You consented to this, e.g., if you have given your prior clear consent, we may use your email address to send you our newsletter (GDPR Article 6 (1) (a)
Sharing of personal information
We do not share personal information collected via Simplanova’s website with third parties. However, personal information may be shared with third parties where one of the following circumstances applies:
- You have consented to us doing so
- We are under a legal, regulatory, or professional obligation to disclose your personal information or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our clients, or others
- Our company is merged or acquired by a third party, in which case your personal information may form part of the transferred or combined assets
- We are using a third-party service provider to provide data processing services
Where we have knowledge that such third party is using or disclosing personal information in a manner contrary to this Policy, we will take reasonable steps to prevent or stop the use or disclosure. In addition, Simplanova holds these third parties accountable for maintaining your trust in the company through documents such as Non-Disclosure Agreements.
Do you transfer information about me outside the European Economic Area?
Information outside the European Economic Area (all member states of the European Union and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) is not transferred.
Links to third-party websites
How long do we store your personal information?
We will keep your personal information as long as we need it for the abovementioned purposes. This period will vary depending on the nature of your interactions with us. Storing periods:
- We store information collected in order to make sales for 10 years;
- We store information collected in order to provide marketing services for 5 years
Where we no longer need to keep your information, we will delete or anonymize it. Please note that where you unsubscribe or opt out of marketing communication, we need to keep a record of your email address to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in the future.
We maintain reasonable safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, misuse, alteration, or destruction of the personal information you provide to us through our website. We protect data in many ways. Physical security is designed to prevent unauthorized access to database equipment and hard copies containing our confidential information, including your personal information. Electronic security measures continuously monitor access to our servers and protect them from hacking or other unauthorized access from remote locations. This protection includes firewalls, restricted access, and encryption technology.
Please note, however, that perfect security does not exist on the Internet. Therefore, while we endeavor to protect your personal information, unauthorized parties may access and use data when data is transferred over the Internet.
Processing of sensitive information
Sensitive information is information about your health, racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or membership in trade unions, genetic or biometric data or sexual orientation. We do not collect or process sensitive information about you and we ask you not to send us any sensitive information.
Are you making automated decisions? Are you profiling?
We do not make automated decisions regarding you, you are not profiled.
You have certain rights about your personal information:
Right to access: you have the right to request access to any data that can be considered your personal data. This includes the right to be informed on whether we process your personal data, what personal data categories are being processed by us, and the purpose of our data processing;
Right to rectification: you have the right to request that we correct any of your personal data if you believe that it is inaccurate or incomplete;
Right to object: you are entitled to object to certain processing of personal data, including for example, making automated decisions based on your personal data or when we otherwise base the processing of your personal data on our legitimate interest;
Right to restrict personal data processing: you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if you wish to: (i) object the lawfulness of the processing; (ii) fix unlawful processing of personal data; (iii) receive or avoid deletion of personal data for establishing or defending against legal claims; or (iv) demand restriction of the processing until assessing the plausibility of Simplanova’s legitimate interest in the specific processing activity;
Right to erasure: you may also request your personal data to be erased if the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or if you consider that the processing is unlawful, or if you consider that the personal data has to be erased to enable us to comply with a legal requirement;
Right to data portability: if your personal data is being automatically processed with your consent or on the basis of a mutual contractual relationship, you may request that we provide you that personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Moreover, you may request that the personal data is transmitted to another controller. Bear in mind that the latter can only be done if that is technically feasible;
Right to withdraw your consent: in cases where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to such processing at any time without any adverse effect;
Right to submit your claim with the supervisory authority: if you are not satisfied with our response to your request in relation to personal data or you believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can submit your claim with the supervisory authority in your country of residence or to the lead supervisory authority – the Lithuanian State Data Protection Inspectorate at www.ada.lt.
However, note that these rights are not absolute, and even if you exercise these rights, we may need to retain certain information for legal or administrative purposes.
If you would like to exercise any of the rights above, please email [email protected] and include a request signed with electronic signature to help us prevent unauthorized individuals from accessing, changing, or deleting your information. Simplanova has the right to contact the data subject with a request to provide additional information that is necessary to determine his identity. We will respond to your request as soon as practically possible.
Updating your information
If your personal details (such as your name, email address, or telephone number) change, we kindly ask you to inform us as soon as possible via email to [email protected].
Company code: 303028709
Address: Verkiu str. 34B, LT-08221 Vilnius
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +370 60814442
If you have any questions regarding personal data processed by Simplanova, you can contact [email protected].