Dynamics 365 Business Central Extensions Training
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is making giant steps to make partner business more efficient and innovative. Simplanova team of professionals are ready to share our experience in Dynamics 365 Business Central Extensions with your company!
About Dynamics 365 Business Central Extensions Training
Technical NAV/365 Business Central developers
In Partner Office/Online/In Simplanova office (Vilnius, Lithuania)
Day 1: Basic AL Course (2 hours)
- What is AL? What are extensions?
- AL vs C/AL
- What is VSCode
- Connecting your project to the database
- Basic AL syntax
- Examples of good practices writing in AL language
Day 2: Advanced AL and C/AL to AL Course (2 hours)
- DotNet variables: Advanced AL
- “Install” codeunits: Advanced AL
- Dependencies: Advanced AL
- “Upgrade” codeunits: Advanced AL
- Intelligent cloud: Advanced AL
- Different approaches to moving your solution: C/AL to AL
- The requirement of moving your solutions: C/AL to AL
- Limitations: C/AL to AL
- The process of moving your solution: C/AL to AL
- Problems that might arise: C/AL to AL
- What are “Events”: C/AL to AL
Day 3: GIT Course (2 hours)
- What is GIT?
- How to install GIT
- Remote repositories
- Creating remote repositories
- How to use a remote repository
- Commits, Branches, and Pull Requests
- Working as a team
- Merge conflicts
Day 4: Basic Docker and Advanced Docker course (2 hours)
- What is Docker?: Basic Docker
- How to install Docker: Basic Docker
- Basic Docker Management commands: Basic Docker
- Run first Docker container: Basic Docker
- NavContainerHelper: Basic Docker
- Docker for Business Central: Basic Docker
- Changing Docker storage location: Advanced Docker
- Install Docker on a server: Advanced Docker
- Opening container to a local network using ports: Advanced Docker
- Managing files inside Docker container: Advanced Docker
- Managing database in a container: Advanced Docker
- Create NAV container using .bak file: Advanced Docker
- Export .bak file: Advanced Docker
- Open container to a network by creating a custom transparent network: Advanced Docker
Participants' Feedback on Simplanova's Extensions Training
I would definitely consider an opportunity to participate once again in the future in a more advanced training level.
The training went really well – it wasn‘t rushed at all. I liked the trainee, although it could have more practical tasks included in the program. Overall, I am very satisfied with the training.
Despite that there were a lot of topics and information to digest, I liked all the topics, the information was really useful.
As the Extensions Training consisted of theory part and practice, we gained not only theoretical knowledge but also extensive practice while moving our own solution to Extensions.