Our Dynamics 365 CE / CRM (Dynamics 365 for Sales, Dynamics 365 for Customer Service) development services are focused on providing high-quality outsourced services for Dynamics Partners. Simplanova is an official Microsoft ISV Development Center and offers certified Dynamics 365 developers. We follow Microsoft Guidelines to deliver the highest quality people to our partners.
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement is split into following modules:
- Dynamics 365 for Sales (Enterprise or Professional);
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service (Enterprise or Professional);
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service;
- Dynamics 365 for Marketing;
- Dynamics 365 for Project Operations.
We’ve got you covered for the full suite!
Simplanova Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) Development Service Models
We offer remote and on-site outsourcing services for Dynamics Partners. Scale your IT team and forget about your hiring costs. Our extended team service includes Dynamics AX / FSCM Developers, BC and CE developers, Consultants, .NET developers and Azure architects / engineers.
We can help you in the following areas:
Dedicated Dynamics 365 CE / CRM developers as full time contracts.
Power Apps development – the low code approach. This may include using Power Automate or Logic Apps to accommodate for the low code / no code development approach.
.NET development for integrations, plugins and interface development.
How we help you deal with capacity issues
We understand that as a Microsoft Partner, you may face challenges in finding and retaining skilled Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement developers, especially when you have multiple projects with tight deadlines and complex requirements. That’s why we offer you a flexible and scalable solution to augment your team with our experienced and certified Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement developers. You can hire our developers on a part-time or full-time basis, depending on your needs and budget. You can also choose to work with our developers remotely and according to your time schedule (depends on the developer).
Projects we did:
We have successfully delivered many development projects for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement extending projects for our clients across various industries and domains. Here are some examples of the projects we have done:
- Developing custom plugins, workflows, actions, and functions using C# and .NET to implement business logic and integrations with external systems.
- Creating custom entities, fields, forms, views, charts, dashboards, and reports using the Web API and the Power Platform to capture and analyze data.
- Building custom portals using Power Apps Portals to enable self-service capabilities for customers, partners, and employees.
- Developing custom apps using Power Apps Canvas Apps to provide mobile-friendly and tailored solutions for specific scenarios and roles.