We are excited to announce that Simplanova will be attending the upcoming DynamicsMinds 2023 – Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Conference, which is set to take place in the beautiful city of Portoroz in Slovenia this year. Be sure to mark your calendar 22 – 24 of May.
DynamicsMinds is an excellent opportunity to learn, network, and gain insights into the latest trends and developments in the Dynamics community.
This year, Simplanova will be hosting two sessions at the conference, both of which are sure to be informative and engaging.
Join Simplanova sessions:
BC Upgrade: smooth ride to extensions
1. ‘Pack your bags’. Good preparation will lower your expenses and reduce risks. Checklist of what should be done before estimating your upgrade project.
2. ‘Enjoy the ride’. The customer can only be satisfied with the end result if he knows what to expect. It is essential to keep the end customer in the loop through the whole project and know his preferences. The most painful limitations in Web Client and possible workarounds.
3. ‘Final destination’. Your upgrade project is completed – what comes next? Decisions that have to be made before your brand new extension is delivered.
Evaluating your effort to move your IP to AL
1. Evaluation importance for Dynamics 365 Business Central Upgrade projects. Why is so important?
2. Evaluations to different target Dynamics 365 BC versions (BaseApp, On-Prem Extension, Cloud, App-Source), why estimates will have huge differences?
3. Preparation for Evaluation. Required tools and techniques, time planning. Technical details, what evaluation should consist of, what has to be calculated from a technical perspective, etc.
4. Available alternatives to get an evaluation, examples of my already done evaluations.
Meet the speaker – Domas Zimkus – Head of Sales at Simplanova for the last five years; Participating in 450+ Dynamics NAV upgrades; Released a package of automated upgrade tools: report, dataprot and matrix form converter, Simplanova AL tools, and others.
See you at DynamicsMinds 2023!