The first conference in 2022 is coming! Directions North America 2022 is the premier Microsoft Dynamics 365 event driven by Partners – for Partners. There is a great opportunity to build new business contacts, learn about best practices, and discover valuable tools for execution and success. The conference will take a place in Orlando, FL on 3-6 of April.
Simplanova is attending the Directions North America event as a silver sponsor this year. Our team will be introducing new valuable automation tools that automate upgrades to BC/Extensions. If you are interested in a way – how to shorten the path to the latest Business Central version with the Automated AL Tools – visit Simplanova Premier booth S311 to step into the automated Dynamics NAV / 365 Business Central Upgrades world. You can also meet Simplanova team and have a chat at our Expo booth J-1.
Join Simplanova ISV session:
Upgrades to BC taking too long? Automate migration with Simplanova AL Tools!
Tuesday, April 5, 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM, room Grand Cypress A
Simplanova AL Tools is your best NAV to BC upgrade assistant to automate the migration process. It is a platform with automated solutions and suggestion support during the migration project. In this session we will present the following features:
- Code to Events migration. Event comments are extracted from codeunit delta files. All events are moved from AL files to dedicated event subscription codeunits and code modifications are moved to the closest available event.
- Triggers. Modifications are automatically moved into AL triggers where possible.
- TemBlob usage is refactored into using the dedicated Temp Blob codeunit together with all functions, which are used to manipulate data inside the TempBlob record.
- Breaking Changes. Part of the objects and methods, which have been split up, refactored, or renamed by Microsoft, are automatically updated and fixed accordingly.
- File Management issues. Whenever a deprecated function from File Management codeunit is used, it is refactored to work in AL, including usage of Blob Import.
- Suggestions. Generating suggestions where the automated fix is not possible.
- Knowledgebase. Connecting you to an extensive upgrade knowledge base to speed up your team’s work.
- Petras Butenas, co-founder at Simplanova. Petras has spent his last 9 years in the Dynamics ecosystem and participating in Directions since, working with his team to help Dynamics Partners automate the upgrade of the Dynamics NAV solutions. Over the years Simplanova has provided many automation solutions to make upgrades more efficient.
- Domas Zimkus, Head of Sales at Simplanova. Domas has extensive experience with Dynamics NAV/365 Business Central Upgrades and consulting about NAV migration tools and best practices on how to execute NAV upgrades.
See you at Directions North America 2022!