RDLC Reports Training Course
Is your company facing a challenge to gain new competencies in Microsoft Dynamics NAV / 365 Business Central upgrade projects and acquire new skills?
Is your company facing a challenge to gain new competencies in Microsoft Dynamics NAV / 365 Business Central upgrade projects and acquire new skills? Do you want your team to attend RDLC reports training course and get their NAV / 365 Business Central skills to the next level? Simplanova offers Microsoft Dynamics NAV / 365 Business Central RDLC Reports Training course with workshop.
Dynamics NAV / 365 Business Central RDLC Reports Training Course information
Technical NAV developers
up to 5 days
In Partner Office/Online/In Simplanova office (Vilnius, Lithuania)
1. Standard report 1001 “Inventory Valuation”
“RDLC layout basic”:
Defining report “DataSet”:
Understanding how data passed from database to layout by defined “DataSet”;
Special cases/issues/best practices.
- Single/Multilanguage reports.
- Sections code reimplementation rules/notes.
- Additional “DataSet” columns (fields): passing or implementing properties values, global variables and etc (additional groupings, visibilities, filters, sorting).
– Defining report layout:
Structure: report parts, elements, basic properties.
Understanding how to analyze “DataSet” and classic report sections to define report layout structure:
- Page parts.
- Layout elements with grouping and related properties.
- Various layout element combinations and purposes.
- Various additional properties to handle report layout data aggregation behavior.
Special cases/issues/best practices:
- Layout creation workflow – basic rules of creating report layout by report type.
- Critical setups.
– Testing report
Create middle complexity list reports layout.
1. Standard report 206 “Sales – Invoice”
– RDLC layout advance features:
RDLC layout advanced basics:
- Custom coding (special functions for setting data to page header/footer), specific calculation functions and etc.).
- Functionality to reset page number.
- RDLC layout advanced – dynamic features:
- Page Header/Footer.
- Page Break.
- Dynamic properties for various purpose example: font (size, style and etc.), lines or text coloring and etc.
Create one middle complexity document report layout.