Chatbot for BC Support
Solution for saving Business Central Reseller time for functional support time.
The chatbot is provisioned per Dynamics Partner and can be accessed by all of their end-customers. Provisions of chatbot per end-customer are also possible. The goal of the chatbot is to be able to answer repetitive non-unique user inquiries. If the chatbot cannot answer a question, the question is logged and sent to the Partner‘s consultant or to the Partner‘s support system so that it can be either added to the chatbot later or answered by a customer as a standard support inquiry.
Why use BC Support Chatbot?
- Save time on repetitive customer questions;
- Log customer requests and questions via chatbot;
- Get insights into where your customers struggle most – what training and documentation they need;
- Add your solution or customization FAQs to the bot for full knowledgebase in one place;
- Train chatbot from inside MS Teams;
- Enhance your customer support experience.
Support Chatbot Features
- Master QnA Knowledgebase available with each bot – chatbot answers questions covering all BC functional areas;
- Custom Partner specific Knowledgebase with each bot – adding your knowledgebase covering customizations or add-ons;
- Optional customer specific chatbot with customer unique knowledgebase;
- Fully configurable chatbot with access level and admin function settings; email and issue logging settings; control what is shown for users;
- Training chatbot with each user request;
- Built on Microsoft Teams;
- Connect your ticketing solution for issue logging.
Q: Do my customers need to install anything to use our chatbot?
A: Your customers will be able to access your chatbot via Teams without installing anything. If you want your chatbot to appear in customers’ Teams Apps directory, you may ask them to upload a manifest file to the organization’s Apps directory.
Q: What will we need to provide to start?
A: We will only ask to fill in some initial settings (your custom knowledgebase, SMTP settings, welcome card text, your admin users, etc) and will provide a custom MS Bot Framework Bot on Azure for you. You will be able to share this bot with your customers using a link or a manifest file. Your admin users will receive additional instructions for editing knowledgebase.
Q: Is there a trial for BC Support Chatbot?
A: Yes, we can provision a chatbot as a trial for up to 2 months if you fill in the form below.