Our Sales Manager will be responsible for creating relationships with new Simplanova partners. The Sales Manager’s focus will be contact with potential customers to present Simplanova services and tools. As you will be Simplanova’s New Sales Manager, you will take care that new leads will become Simplanova partners.
Simplanova is a growing company specializing in Dynamics 365 Business Central services and software solutions to Dynamics Partners. The company values are simplicity, good planning, and, therefore, every employee’s initiative, interest in the newest technological advancements, and attempts to apply it in practice are very welcome here. So, if you are good at sales and speak English fluently, join Simplanova as Sales Manager!
Your, as a Sales Manager, responsibilities:
- Actively search for new prospective business customers via different communication channels.
- Analyze market tendencies, and customer needs to identify opportunities for future business development.
- Present company services to potential partners, prepare and negotiate the details of commercial offers.
- Build and develop relationships with potential customers.
- Work collaboratively with operational staff to ensure a smooth transfer of information and agreement implementation.
- Freedom and the responsibility to think of solutions, not just do what you are told;
- Fun and informal environment;
- Company events and other team activities;
- Flexible work hours (ability to work from home);
- Ability to gain international experience;
- Gross salary starting at 1600 Eur (depending on experience) + bonuses.
- At least 1-year Sales experience (preferably B2B);
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.
- Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English;
- Good time management and analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-working, and customer service skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Cold Calling/Telemarketing experience will be considered as an advantage;
- Interest in technology will be considered an advantage;
- Graduate or last year student.