Hi there! If you are interested in a programming internship – you are in the right place. Get acquainted with Simplanova’s practice.
Simplanova Programming Intern will help partners successfully adapt to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central technological change based on knowledge, innovation, experience, and sustainable relationships.
When the epidemiological situation changes, the practice can be organized remotely.
Simplanova is a growing company, which specializes in Dynamics NAV/365 Business Central services and software solutions development to Dynamics Partners. The company values are simplicity and good planning, therefore, every employee’s initiative, interest in the newest technological advancements, and attempts to apply it in practice are very welcome here. So if you want to gain real experience and expertise in an IT field, join Simplanova as Programming Intern!
Learn about business management system – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
You, as a Programming Intern, will be responsible for:
- helping to develop various Dynamics 365 Business Central projects;
- updating Dynamics 365 Business Central solutions;
- administrating Dynamics 365 Business Central work DB;
- estimating new projects;
- evaluating new projects.
You, as a Programming Intern, will be:
- attending lectures;
- doing practical tasks;
- participating in the company’s life;
- preparing the final practical project (there is a possibility to do the final work as a Bachelor’s final work).
- freedom and the responsibility to think of solutions, not just do what you are told;
- be a part of a young and energetic team with an opportunity to get a job (85% of trainees receive a job offer after the practice; three of the four team leaders grew up inside the company);
- all tools needed for practice;
- learn a programming language not found in a university textbook;
- fun and informal environment: table football, pizza session, quizzes, etc.
- company events and other team activities;
- flexible working hours (ability to work from home if requested);
- ability to gain international experience.
We hope you:
- want to get knowledge and real work experience from the best professionals in their field;
- are fluent in English (B2 level);
- are a graduate or a final year student;
- have basic programming skills;
- have logical thinking: in which case, looking at the number “2” do we say “10”?
It will be considered as a pro if you:
- have basic business management skills;
- have relational DB system knowledge.
Internship at Simplanova maintains a balance between theoretical and practical training. During the internship, I gained basic knowledge of Dynamics NAV in a couple of months. Because of quality training, I gained real job experience which motivated me to accept the offer of employment.
The most rewarding teamwork experience that I have had was during my internship at Simplanova. I learned so much by working with my colleagues, who answered all my questions and helped me complete the assigned tasks successfully. I gained new problem-solving skills and learned a lot from a competent Internship leader. I knew that to become a member of the company, I have to show perseverance and motivation. So, I did it and received a job offer after the internship.
I liked the content of the internship at Simplanova because there was both training and practical work during the internship. Learning material was presented in detail with specific tasks, and the company’s staff provided excellent material and assistance on unclear issues during the internship. The practical work and the final work were interesting and went smooth. Immediately after the final work, there was an opportunity to get a job and contribute to further development by performing even more complex and interesting tasks.
The internship at Simplanova was an excellent opportunity to get acquainted with the basics of Dynamics 365 Business Central. During the internship, various and interesting tasks, all the necessary information, and learning material were introduced by the experienced Internship leader. The team was friendly and helpful, and after successful completion of the internship, the possibility of joining the team was offered.