Dynamics NAV/365 Business Central Upgrade Developer
If you have enthusiasm in working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central software and keeping company’s clients in pace with fast advancing technology, then Simplanova will be the perfect company for you. Our team of Dynamics 365 Business Central professionals is very enthusiastic about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central upgrade and its latest advancements. In Simplanova, you will be working with highly qualified staff to serve our existing and growing client base, applying proven methodologies and automated development tools. Your skills and expertise will be an important part of Simplanova and you will work in an environment where simple, planned and innovative processes happen.
Simplanova is a young and energetic company with ambitious goals, a well-established leader in the niche of the international Microsoft Dynamics market. The company values simplicity, good planning and innovation therefore every employee’s initiative, interest in the latest technological advancements and attempts to apply them in practice are very welcome here. If you are ambitious and want your ideas to get heard, join Simplanova as .NET developer and form its future together!
Your, as Dynamics NAV/365 Business Central Upgrade Developer, responsibilities:
- Dynamics NAV/365 Business Central solution upgrades;
- Dynamics NAV/365 Business Central database administration;
- Dynamics NAV/365 Business Central projects evaluation;
- Development of internal tools.
- A competitive and motivating salary, which depends on your experience and qualification (from 800 to 1700 euro);
- Fun and informal environment;
- Flexible work hours (ability to work from home);
- Ability to acquire certificates, funded by Simplanova;
- Ability to gain international project experience;
- Ability to join a rapidly growing company.
- At least 1 year of experience in Dynamics NAV/365 Business Central development;
- Fluent in English;
- Basic knowledge of business processes;
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge;
- Experience with RDLC
Advantages of candidates:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV certificates;
- Experience in Microsoft .NET development;
- Experience in XML, web services;
- Knowledge of different Dynamics NAV areas and versions.