Experienced Dynamics NAV Developer (Upgrades)
If you have enthusiasm in working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV software and keeping company’s clients in pace with fast advancing technology, then Simplanova will be the perfect company for you.
If you have enthusiasm in working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV software and keeping company’s clients in pace with fast advancing technology, then Simplanova will be the perfect company for you. Our team of Dynamics NAV professionals are very enthusiastic about Microsoft Dynamics NAV development and its latest advancements. In Simplanova, you will be working with highly qualified staff to serve our existing and growing client base, applying proven methodologies and automated development tools. Your skills and expertise will be an important part of Simplanova and you will work in an environment where simple, planned and innovative processes happen.
Simplanova is a young and energetic company with ambitious goals, trying to become a leader in a niche of the international Dynamics NAV market. The company values simplicity, good planning and innovation therefore every employee’s initiative, interest in the newest technological advancements and attempts to apply it in practice are very welcome here. So if you are ambitious and think that your ideas could finally get heard, join Simplanova as a Dynamics NAV developer and form its future together!
- Develop and support Dynamics NAV projects;
- Dynamics NAV solution upgrades;
- Dynamics NAV database administration;
- Dynamics NAV projects evaluation;
- Development of internal tools.
- Competitive and motivating salary;
- Fun and informal environment;
- Flexible work hours (ability to work from home if requested);
- Ability to acquire certificates, funded by Simplanova;
- Ability to gain international project experience;
- Ability to join a rapidly growing company.
- At least 3 years of experience in Dynamics NAV development;
- Fluent in English;
- Basic knowledge of business processes;
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge;
- Experience with RDLC.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV certificates;
- Experience in Microsoft .NET development;
- Experience in XML, web services;
- Knowledge of different Dynamics NAV areas and versions.