If you have enthusiasm in working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV software and keeping company's clients in pace with fast advancing technology, then Simplanova will be the perfect company for you. Our team of Dynamics NAV professionals are very enthusiastic about Microsoft Dynamics NAV development and its latest advancements. In Simplanova, you will be working with highly qualified staff to serve our existing and growing client base, applying proven methodologies and automated development tools. Your skills and expertise will be an important part of Simplanova and you will work in an environment where simple, planned and innovative processes happen.
Simplanova is a young and energetic company with ambitious goals, trying to become a leader in a niche of the international Dynamics NAV market. Microsoft Dynamics NAV is one of the most advanced enterprise resource planning systems in the market, which is used by 102 000 organizations with more than 1 million users in 42 countries. The company values simplicity, good planning and innovation therefore every employee’s initiative, interest in the newest technological advancements and attempts to apply it in practice are very welcome here. So if you are ambitious and think that your ideas could finally get heard, join Simplanova as a Dynamics NAV developer-intern and form its future together!
For active and ambitious interns we will offer a permanent job position in our company. At the end of our recent internship programme, we have employed all interns who have successfully completed the programme.
Your, as a software developer-intern, responsibilities:
- Learn how to develop and support Dynamics NAV projects;
- Learn how to administrate Dynamics NAV database;
- Help in evaluating Dynamics NAV projects;
- Help in developing company’s internal tools.
- Professional internship programme including learning material and practical tasks;
- Ability to gain international project experience;
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company as a permanent employee;
- Flexible working hours (ability to combine work and study);
- Working with young and ambitious team;
- Fun and informal environment.
- Software development skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to attend interns’ meetings in Simplanova’s office;
- Be prepared to learn and be eager to consistently achieve his/her professional goals;
- Basic knowledge of business processes.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET, Xml;
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge.
If you are ready to start your road to business and professional success together, please apply with your CV and motivation letter by writing to email@example.com or by filling in the form below: